Darien W Bradford, MDCardio-Thoracic Surgery
My goal is to offer advanced treatment to my patients and do so in a way that minimizes pain, risks, and recovery time. I want to improve their quality of life. With that in mind, I work closely with my patients and their physicians to tailor a treatment program designed specifically for each individual patient.
United Healthcare HMO
Universal Health Care Inc.
Coventry Health Care Plans
Da Vinci Minimally Invasive Robotic Surgery
- Cardio-Thoracic Surgery - Primary
- Gender: Male
- Fellowship: University of Texas Medical Branch - 1992
- Internship: University of Texas Medical Branch - 1992
- Residency: University of Texas Medical Branch - 2000
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - Wayne State University - 1991
- Plaza Medical Center of Ft Worth
- Medical Center of Arlington